Much of the functionality on this page is similar to standard WordPress lists. This includes column visibility, views, searching, bulk actions, filtering, pagination and column sorting. It also contains actions that are available for each individual payment.
The following views are available for payments:
- Pending – Payments that are still being processed.
- Failed – Unsuccessful payments.
- Completed – Payments that have cleared.
- Canceled – Payments that have been marked as inactive.
- Archived – Payments for clients that have been marked as inactive.
The following bulk actions are available for invoices:
- Deactivate – Move the selected payments into the Canceled view. This action is available on all but the Canceled and Archived views.
- Activate – This action is only available in the Canceled view and it moves the selected payments out of that view and into the appropriate view depending on the payment.
- Delete Permanently – Deletes the selected payments entirely. This action is available in the Canceled and Archived views. It requires a confirmation click, and it cannot be undone.
- Delete All – This single click action is only available in the Canceled view and it deletes all canceled payments from the database. This action requires a confirmation click and cannot be undone.
Payments can be filtered by client.
The following basic actions (hover links) are available for each invoice:
- Edit – Opens the form for the payment.
- Copy – Opens the form with all of the information from the selected payment. The payment is not added to the database until it is saved.
- Deactivate – Quickly deactivates the payment. The notice displayed on success contains an Undo button for quick reversal. This link is excluded from the Canceled and Archived views.
- Activate – Quickly activates the payment. The notice displayed on success contains an Undo button for quick reversal. This link is only available in the Canceled view.
- Delete Permanently – Remove the payment from the database. Clicking this links triggers a confirmation dialog and cannot be undone. It is only displayed on the Canceled and Archived views.
The following invoicing actions (Actions column buttons) are available for each invoice:
- Send Notification – Send appropriate payment notification to the client. This is available on the Failed and Paid views.
- Add Note – Add a note to the payment. This action is available for all payments.
Last updated on January 3, 2020