InvoiceEM and all extensions, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 3.0 or later.
Extensions sold and distributed by InvoiceEM.com are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, InvoiceEM is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for InvoiceEM and extensions. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that an extension will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using InvoiceEM or its extensions. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
3. Extension Usage
An active, paid extension license is required to use an extension. If an extension license expires, that extension will stop functioning until the license is renewed or a new license is purchased. If you cancel an extension license, the extension will continue to function until the license has expired. If you do not plan on renewing a license for an extension, you are required to deactivate and uninstall that extension from all sites once the license has expired.
InvoiceEM.com sells and distributes InvoiceEM and other extensions “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support and updates for extensions sold and distributed by InvoiceEM.com is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license. After a license has expired, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the item(s) purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Support and updates for InvoiceEM and it extensions are provided as long as InvoiceEM is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, InvoiceEM.com will no longer be responsible for providing support for InvoiceEM or its extensions:
- InvoiceEM is no longer actively developed as a viable product under InvoiceEM.com.
- InvoiceEM.com is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for InvoiceEM and our extensions, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a time-frame that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
5. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for InvoiceEM and all other installed InvoiceEM extensions. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
6. License Usage
InvoiceEM.com grants each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites, the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by InvoiceEM.com to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sub-license, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. InvoiceEM will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
7. Extension Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your extension downloads. You can download the extension by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the extension and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://invoiceem.com/support/ to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed. This includes access to previous versions of extensions that were available at the time the license key was active.
All extensions are property of InvoiceEM.com. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our extensions are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our extensions.
9. Website & Extension Content
All content found on this site and throughout the extensions including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of InvoiceEM.com and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
10. Price Changes
InvoiceEM.com reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade an extension subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
11. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
InvoiceEM extensions are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew quarterly or annually on the anniversary of the purchase date, depending on the license purchased. This applies to all paid-for extension licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of InvoiceEM extension license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed quarterly or annually on the anniversary of your original purchase, depending on the license purchased. The license renewal will continue and remain valid unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the InvoiceEM website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full extension price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the extension license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the InvoiceEM extensions you have purchased.
12. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a topic in the Refund Requests forum. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
- You are within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the extension.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 14 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the extension/subscription, and after installing and testing the extension, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the extension in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the extension properly or get the extension to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have submitted a support topic and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the extension will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the extension from all sites if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing extension(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
InvoiceEM.com may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to InvoiceEM updates, promotions, InvoiceEM extensions and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
14. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms & Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
Last updated on January 1, 2020